The Portofino Horn Charm is adorned with a princess cut blue sapphire and brilliant diamonds. On the back is a repeating line pattern that adds texture to the piece. A unique statement charm meant to protect its wearer!
In Italy the Horn or Cornicello is the most popular and ancient superstition. Also known as the Italian Horn, this gently-shaped horn is symbolic of animal horns said to belong to the sacred Moon Goddess of Europe. The symbol bears protection for the wearer from the dreaded Evil Eye. In many cultures the Evil Eye is taken seriously. Jealousy and envy underlie the Evil Eye’s cultural association with superstition.
Made to order!
- 14K yellow Gold
- Princess cut blue sapphires- .31ct.
- Princess cut Diamonds- .33 tcw
- Length 1.6"
- Available with or without the chain
- Paperclip Chain 3.6mm - 22" or 24"
- Made in New York with the finest craftsmanship!